Sweet Potato Doughnut (Kueh Keria)
- 1 Kg Sweet Potato
- 200 gm Sugar
- 200 gm Flour
- 100 ml water
- Vege Oil for frying
- 1 tsp Salt
Preparation of Ingredient
- Clean,peel the outer skin and cut the sweet potatoes into smaller size then boil until soft
- When cool, mash the potatoes to fine texture, add in flour,salt and 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Mix it to form a soft dough
- Form it doughnut shape, you may form it from a pate shape later make an hole in the center or roll it and joint both end, either way is alright. Keep it aside.
How to cook?
- In a frying pan, fry the doughnut until brown
- Prepare a sugar coating, by boiling the remaining sugar with water until it form into fine crystal
- Mix and cover the fried doughnut with the crystal sugar coating.