recipesmalayaseanindian recipescake recipeseasy recipespasta recipeschicken recipesvegetarian recipessaladecipescookierecipeschineserecipeshealthyrecipesdessert recipessoup recipessalmon recipesbreakfast recipeschristmas recipesbread recipesrecipes for chickendinner recipesfoodrecipessimple recipescooking recipespauladeen recipesrice recipeskraft recipesrecipezaarslow cooker recipesmalay culturerecipeeasydinner recipesfood networkitalian recipesshrimp recipesdinner ideasfood network recipesthanksgiving recipeschicken breast recipesfree recipesbaking recipeseasy chicken recipeshalloween recipespork chop recipescupcake recipesmalaysiancampbells recipeseasy recipes for innercasseroleecipespumpkinrecipeskuehmasaklemakresipinasi lemaknasi lemak recipenasi lemak malaysiakueh lapisgame masak-masakgames masak-masakdaging masak black pepperikan masak sweet sourmalaysian nasi lemakang ku kuehnasi lemak
Sweet Corn Pudding & Rose Syrup Sauce
- 100 gm of Custard Flour
- 100 gm of Sweet Cream Corn
- 100 gm of Refine Sugar
- 200 ml of Water
- 150 ml of Milk Evaporated Creamer
- 1/2 tsp of Rose Essence
- 200 ml of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tsp of red food coloring
Preparing the Ingredient (Pudding)
- Into mixing bowl add in the custard flour, water, sugar and mix the combination until smooth and shining texture.
- Add in the evaporated milk, cream corn and further mix it well
How to make it?
- In a cooking pot add in the pudding mixed, on the heat to medium level and stir the mix slowly and gently continuously to prevent cuddling.
- Cook until the mixed thicken and heavy
- Switch of the heat.
- Pour the pudding mix into any pudding mould
- Let it rest and cool down than you may put it the fridge to hasten coagulation.
Preparing the Sauce
- Heat the pot or a pan at the lowest level
- Add in Condensed Milk,Rose Essence, Food Coloring and stir thoroughly until pinkish in color with a smooth texture.
- Keep it aside for complete cooling.